3D Dental Imaging in La Verne, CA
Dr. John Tchaboukian is one of few general dentists in the area that offers Galileos® cone beam technology. It enables us to take a 3-dimensional image of all of your teeth and your entire jaw, which allow us to detect dental pathologies that we might not see with traditional radiographs. The cone beam scan uses much less radiation than traditional x-rays.
At Inland Dental Group we want you to receive the best dental care possible, that’s why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the Galileos® 3D Dental Conebeam. It enables us to provide our patients with:
- Quick, easy, and comfortable scans of the mouth, face and jaw
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- Better diagnostic and surgical accuracy
- Evaluation of anatomical structures for implant design, accurate and predictable placement, avoiding damage to any nerve or artery
- Easy sharing of images with referring doctors
The Sirona Galileos® 3D Dental Imaging System provides high definition, in-office, 3D digital imaging of the oral and facial regions. Our system allows us to provide patients and referring dentists with this cutting edge diagnostic technology. The system affords complete 3D views of oral and maxillofacial structures providing us with the most thorough diagnostic information for a variety of treatment procedures.
The hi-resolution volumetric images that are produced afford in-depth views of critical anatomy for more thorough analysis of bone structure and tooth orientation allowing precision and accuracy for dental implants and surgery.
These scans are valuable in almost all areas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including:
- Jaw Surgery